This story is unusual in its heroism. A boy named Sal saved his mother. How exactly?
The mother of the child was taking a shower in the bathroom and suddenly fell. The child thought she was dead and decided to do something quickly.
He put a chair under his feet so that he could reach the garage button, wrapped his little sister in her blanket and ran to his neighbor Jessica.
When she opened the door, she saw a boy in front of her with a blanket in his hands and thought it was a doll, but then she saw Sal’s sister in it.
She asked what happened, and he replied that my mother died in the shower.
Jessica was horrified. She quickly called an ambulance, which arrived at the scene a few minutes later.
It soon became clear that the mother had not died, she had simply fainted.
According to the mother, he saved her life and the life of his sister. He acted heroically.
The fire department of the city decided to give him a special title for his quick wit and correct behavior in emergency situations.
By doing so, they want to show how important it is to talk to children about what an emergency is and how to behave in certain cases.
That way, the kids can save themselves!
In this video you can see the family and Sal himself – the hero of the day! They will tell you in detail what happened.